Your Video Store Shelf … Your Video Store Shelf … Your Video Store Shelf … Your Video Store Shelf … Your Video Store Shelf … Your Video Store Shelf … Your Video Store Shelf … Your Video Store Shelf … Your Video Store Shelf …

Okay, now that you’ve seen the name of this site nine times there is absolutely no excuse for you to forget it.

When I came up with the name ‘Your Video Store Shelf’ in October of 2003 I believed that I had come up with a name that was catchy and easy to remember. I was wrong. Since the moment I started Your Video Store Shelf, first as a column on 411Mania.com in November of that and then this website in January of 2005, there is a part of me that has regretted choosing the name. Simply put, no one remembers the name of the site. So once again, YOUR VIDEO STORE SHELF.

So what is this poorly named website? Your Video Store Shelf is the one and only website that exclusively reviews direct-to-video films. For those who aren’t familiar with the term, ‘direct-to-video’ refers to movies released on video without first having a theatrical release. In all reality, when it comes to 98% of the product released direct-to-video, those producing the films had very little or no hope for a theatrical release. It is the shortcomings of the other 2% that have given direct-to-video the negative sentiment that it has today.

This page will be expanded in the future, but for now, enjoy the site.

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 5.5/10 (2 votes cast)
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: +2 (from 2 votes)
About, 5.5 out of 10 based on 2 ratings